Our Mission Statement:
GracePointe exists to provide a safe place to better understand and experience God’s love and full acceptance of us, as we are, and His commitment to the process of making us whole in Christ.
Our Vision Statement:
Loving God, Loving Self, Loving Others
We believe these three loves have been, and are, expressed in the historical Christian Church via nine classical streams of devotion.
Our love for God is manifested by our desire to
- learn more about Him. (II Timothy 2:15) – Theology Stream
- experience Him more fully. (Acts 1:8) – Experience Stream
- worship Him with all the saints. (Hebrews 10:24-25) – Corporate Worship Stream
Our love for Self is manifested by our desire to
- live emotionally true & healthy lives. (I John 1:5-10) – Recovery of Self Stream
- develop a life of prayer and private devotion. (I Timothy 4:7-8) – Spiritual Disciplines Stream
- become fully human, patterning our lives after Christ. (Hebrews 12:14-16) – Holiness Stream
Our love for Others is manifested by our desire to
- share the Good News of God’s love with all. (Mark 16:15) – Evangelism Stream
- share our earthly goods with those in need. (Matthew 25:31-40) – Social Compassion Stream
- live in community with fellow believers. (Galatians 6:9-10) – Community Stream
If you are interested in a more detailed examination of our Vision Statement: Loving God, Loving Self, Loving Others, please visit our webcast page or visit our CD/DVD table on Sunday for Pastor Stan’s 11-week series called Who is GracePointe; Three Loves and Nine Streams.